KGNC News Now!
The Knights will teach you how to defend yourself in precarious situations.
Why did the judge issue this order? Find out here!
If you have any information on Apodaca’s whereabouts, you are asked to contact the CPD at 575-769-1921 or the Curry County Crime Stoppers at 575-763-7000.
The occupants loaded a generator into the bed of the truck and drove away.
The Texas Travel Information Center at I-40 and Airport road will host the Travel Tourism Day on Friday from 10am-4pm. ...
Cinco de Mayo in Amarillo will be celebrated this Saturday with a parade. Potter County Commissioner Mercy Murguia, who is ...
Once again, the disease has made its northward march into the Texas Panhandle. KGNC Agribusiness Director James Hunt got some ...
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115
KGNC Sports Now!
- Clovis PD Seek Public’s Help Locating Homicide Witness
- Canyon Police Need Your Help Identifying Truck
- Suspect Threatens to Shoot APD Officers
- APD Arrests Toot ‘n Totum Burglar
- Guymon PD Searching For Teen Who May Be In Amarillo
- Crime of the Week
- Investigators Seeking Three Witnesses in Clovis Shooting Death
- DPS Seizes Over Two Pounds of Cocaine
- Officer Shoots Suspect in Perryton, Texas Rangers Investigating
Health and Wellness
- National Day of Prayer Community Prayer
- VA National Compliance and Ethics Week
- It’s Okay to Say. . .
- City Releases Public Health Advisory Due to Rise of Syphilis Cases
- March of Dimes Walk/Run This Saturday
- Kids Inc Holding Sports Registration
- WT Heal The City Health Fair Today
- Paducah Residents Should Boil Drinking Water Until Further Notice
- WTAMU Students Join Forces to Host Community Health Fair
National (ABC News)
- New Clues Emerge in Case of Mother Found Murdered in Church
- The Latest: Navajos Frustrated Over Delay in Amber Alert
- Investigators: Recovering El Faro Recorder to Be a Challenge
- Hawaii Allocates $12M to Tackle Homelessness Crisis
- Officials Look Into Hazardous Materials in Houston Fire
- Sheriff: Unclear If Suspect Shot Self or If Deputy Shot Him
- Decade After Katrina, New Orleans Poised to Regain Schools
- Judge Says 10 Seized Animals Should Be Returned to Ohio Farm
- Officials: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt in Shooting at Suburban DC School
Health (ABC News)
- Company Expands Frozen Vegetable and Fruit Recall
- Safe Space for Opioid Addicts Reveals Changing Views
- Zika 'Very Likely' to Spread From Mosquitoes to Humans in US
- 'Biggest Loser' Winner Said Regaining Weight Felt 'Shameful'
- Extreme Weight Loss Linked to Slower Metabolism, Study Finds
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli May Face Additional Fraud Charges
- Playground Traumatic Brain Injuries on the Rise, Study Says
- 'Air Rage' Linked to First-Class Cabin, Study Finds
- Harvard Mumps Outbreak Jumps to 41; Second Outbreak Reported in Connecticut
Politics (ABC News)
- Trump Responds to Ryan's Refusal to Endorse Him
- FBI Interviews Clinton Aides as Part of Email Probe
- President Obama Commutes Sentences of 58 More Convicts
- Trump's Efforts to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo Backfire
- Trump's Impact on Down-Ticket Races Is Already Showing
- I Won’t Be Your 'Beast of Burden,' Stones Say to Trump
- Clinton Camp Vows Not to Chase Trump 'Into the Gutter'
- Mitt Romney to Skip July's GOP Convention
- Trump's New Finance Head Has History of Donating to Democrats
Governor Greg Abbot
- [Press Release] Governor Abbott Announces Jamba Headquarters Relocation To Texas
- [Press Release] Governor Abbott Announces New SATA Group Project In Brownsville, TX
- [Press Release] Governor Abbott Announces Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Headquarters Relocation To Texas
- [Press Release] Governor Abbott Announces New HHSC Leadership
- [Press Release] Texas Wins Site Selection’s 2015 Prosperity Cup
- [Press Release] Governor Abbott Addresses Texas National Day Of Prayer Breakfast
- [Press Release] First Lady Cecilia Abbott Visits Houston Habitat For Humanity Women Build
Senator John Cornyn
Senator Ted Cruz
- The News with Sen. Cruz - April 29, 2016
- Sen. Cruz, Others Hammer FDA on Relaxed Standards for Abortion Drug
- Sen. Cruz Continues Fighting for Religious Liberty
- Sen. Cruz Rallies Support for Texas Voter ID Law
- Cruz, Cornyn Support Major Disaster Declaration for Texas Flooding
- The News with Sen. Cruz - April 22, 2016
- Sen. Cruz Recognizes the Sanctity of Passover
Rep Mac Thornberry (Dist 13)
- Local student wins national art contest
- Thornberry recognized for strong support of military and service members
- Thornberry files legal brief in Red River landowners' lawsuit
- Thornberry staff to host U.S. Service Academy Forum in Amarillo
- Thornberry staff to host U.S. Service Academy Forum in Wichita Falls
- Thornberry announces 2016 Congressional Art Competition
- Thornberry statement on ISIS attacks in Brussels
- Thornberry, House authorize legal support for Texas, states in Supreme Court case
Rep Randy Neugebauer (Dist 19)
- Randy's Roundup: Honoring a Four Legged Hero
- Randy's Roundup: EPA Funds Anti-Farmer Billboards
- Neugebauer Introduces Legislation to Release Capital Back into the Economy
- Randy's Roundup: Congress to Vote on Bills Protecting Taxpayers
- Neugebauer Supports Regulatory Transparency and Accountability
- Randy's Roundup: Examining the Financial Pressure on the Agriculture Industry
- Neugebauer Response to Fiduciary Rule Finalization
- Randy's Roundup: Department of Labor's "Persuader Rule"